Excellent Career Opportunity for Financial & Investment Director (FID)
• The FID will be responsible for overseeing the Groups investments, provide strategic direction, offer leadership to investment teams, review and assess all funding transaction. The FID will be responsible for growing funds and negotiating investment agreements on behalf of the Group. The FID will gather and analyse financial information needed to forecast trends and support sound investment decisions of the Group.
• The FID will collect and analyze financial and investment information about companies, stocks, bonds, and other investments using economic forecasts and other financial reports and publications and provide investment advice and recommendations to the Chief Finance Officer and the Chief Operating Officer.
• The FID will evaluate financial risk, prepare financial forecasts concerning capital management and write reports and recommendations as well as evaluate investment projects.
Required skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or related field required: a Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics is highly preferred. Chartered Accountant (ACCA, ICA, CIMA, CFA) will be an added advantage
• Experience Ten (10) years of experience in the investment and analytics field required
COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS SKILLS/ABILITIES
• Excellent understanding of market trends and economic principles.
• Ability to research and analyze required information
• Ability to recognize trends and make appropriate predictions.
• Thorough understanding of laws, rules, and guidelines concerning investments including the tax code and accounting policies and procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a productive part of a team.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Ability to speak French and Chinese is desirable
How to Apply
Interested Applicants must send their CVs and application Letters to:
Only applicants who meet the requirements will be shortlisted.