A reputable institution is seeking to recruit a Water Plant Technician.
Responsible to:Head of Operations (Southern Water)
Direct Reports: N/A
Main Functions and Responsibilities
• Daily checks at the water reservoir to ensure availability of water and pumping of water to clients.
• Daily inspection of water chambers to ensure that the meters are constantly working.
• Daily inspection of lawns where water lanes pass to ensure there are no leakages.
• Monthly reading of water meters on the last working day of every month together with a representative from Ghana water.
• Performing maintenance on water meters regularly to ensure they do not break down.
• Replacing of faulty water meters and gauges.
• Repair of leakages along water lines.
Required skills & Experience
Skills & Educational Requirements
• Maintenance experience on rivers osmosis plant.
• Ability to read and write technical report.
• Basic knowledge of electrical installations.
• Ability to fix and repair burst pipes.
• NVTI Certificate
How to Apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: