An existing river-side hotel/resort with 3-star potential located in the Anlo District of the Volta Region, is seeking for a passionate and motivated individual to serve the role of General Manager to oversee the daily operations of an 18-room hotel, provide strategic direction, plan and supervise staff activities and ensure profit growth.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities:
• Promoting and marketing the hotel to ensure sustainable growth and revenue
• Putting in place hotel systems, standard procedure and controls in addition to planning, organisation and supervision of all hotel services, including accommodation, housekeeping, catering, restaurant, banqueting and conference services as well as any other hotel facilities and services. Managing the day-to-day activities of the hotel.
• Grow the clientele base
Required skills & Experience
• Degree/higher Diploma in Tourism, Hotel Management, Hospitality, Business Administration or a related field. Additional professional qualifications and training will be an added advantage.
• At least 5 years’ experience in the hotel business
• Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Hotel Software, etc.
How to Apply
Send CV, supporting documents and your contacts by e-mail to: