Our client is reputable Telecom Infrastructure Company in West Africa,
which is a multinational conglomerate with strong presence in Africa
with activities in telecoms, IT, energy, logistics and engineering
sector through global alliances.
• Direct and Manage Project Execution.
• Monitor and Control Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Risk, Human Resource, Health & Safety issues, Communication etc.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises
and devise correctional means of dealing with such crises.
• Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal
bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and
stakeholders and ensure the execution of work is according to
Required skills & Experience
• Masters in Telecom Engineering, and Project Management.
• Degree in Telecom Engineering, and Project Management.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Projects Management and coordination on GSM sites or in a similar role.
How to Apply
All applicants must be living around the location of each job and should send CV directly to
[email protected] indicating the position title on the subject line of the email.