An international school located around Adenta is seeking a School
Administrator to manage its day-to-day activities beginning in May, 2019
(possibly earlier) on full time/permanent basis.
You will support the wider school functions using your experience and
initiative to ensure that robust systems and processes are developed and
followed as well as being the welcoming face of our school to parents,
visitors and all.
Excellent communication skills, good team management coupled with sound
ICT knowledge and the ability to adapt are critical in this demanding
but rewarding position.
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator looking
for a role in an education setting or an aspiring top international
school in Ghana curving a pathway for professional development.
You will be joining our school at an exciting period of development and growth.
You will bring your own personality and unique skill set to lead the
administrative function, having real impact and supporting the C.E.O and
other management colleagues in the drive to improve outcomes for our
• General School Administrator duties
• After school club organization
• Managing Writing newsletters
• Overseeing Reception activities
• Bringing new initiatives for improving the school
Required skills & Experience
• The successful candidate must be able to establish positive relationships with all members of staff, children and parent.
• Being professional, approachable, efficient, creative and well-organized are essential criteria.
• The successful applicant should be willing to go the extra mile and be
open to learning in all aspects of professional administrative work.
• The school will provide all required for you to succeed in this position.
Main Skills and Expertise Required
• Experience of working in a school environment is a plus
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office package and general computing
• Able to manage a team to bring out the best but also have the initiative to work alone
• Good working knowledge of school Management Software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Location: Adenta, Accra
How to Apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: