Africabets is seeking to recruit an HR Assistant.
Job Title: HR ASSISTANT (with specific duty of handling KPI of staff)
Station: Kwame Nkrumah Circle-Accra( Head Office)
Supports human resources processes by administering tests;
scheduling appointments; conducting orientation; maintaining records and
information and specifically handling KPI of the company.
• The core function of the Assistant HR is to work the KPI of all staff of the company and advising management appropriately,
• Substantiates applicants' skills by administering and scoring tests.
• Provides employee records and information and accessing their strengths and weaknesses and suggest solutions.
• Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
• Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
• Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing
information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying
messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
• And all other duties assigned by the HR manager
Required skills & Experience
Requirement/ Who can Apply:
• Preferably females between the ages of 22-40 and of sound mind, respectful and a professional.
• At least a diploma or first degree will be preferred.
• Must have at least 3 years’ working experience in the same or higher
role applied with specialty in handling KPIs of some medium to large
• Must be presentable, fluent in English and at least another language, smart, analytical and administratively inclined.
• Reporting Skills, Maintaining Employee Files, Dependability,
Organization, Scheduling, Confidentiality, Independence, Orienting
Employees, Verbal Communication, Teamwork, Microsoft Office suite Skills
Salary/ remuneration: Negotiable
Location: Kwame Nkrumah Circle-Accra( Head Office)
How to Apply
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online