Africabets is seeking to recruit a Deputy General Manager Assistant.
Job Title: Deputy General Manager Assistant
Station: Kwame Nkrumah Circle-Accra( Head Office)
The role of the Deputy General Manager (DGM) Assistant is to ease
the pressure of the DGM from organizing administrative tasks so that
they can spend maximum time on strategic tasks. She will be in charge of
managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often in
charge of access to the DGM. Booking and arranging travel, transport and
• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
• Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the DGM
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
• Organizing events and conferences
• Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
• Managing databases and filing systems
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
• Collating and filing expenses
• And all other duties that the company may deem fit in the effective running of the DGM’s office.
Required skills & Experience
Requirement/ Who can Apply:
• Preferably females between the ages of 22-30 and of sound mind, respectful and a professional.
• A diploma or first degree will be preferred.
• Must have at least 3 years’ working experience in same or similar positions
• Must be presentable, fluent in English and speak at least another language, smart, analytical and administratively inclined.
• Reporting Skills, Dependability, Organizational skills,
Confidentiality, Independence, Very good in oral and written
Communication, Team player, and Appreciable knowledge in Microsoft
Salary/ remuneration: Negotiable
Location: Kwame Nkrumah Circle-Accra( Head Office)
How to Apply
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online