A Financial Institution licensed by the Bank of Ghana is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Head, HR.
• The Head, HR shall provide and deliver seamless human resource management services to achieve the objectives of the company.
• This include human resourcing planning and recruitment, training and development, employee relations, employee performance management, compensation and benefits, human resource management information system, employees, health, safety and wellbeing, organisational transactional transformation and change management as well as general administrative services
Required skills & Experience
• Degree in HR, Social Science or equivalent professional qualification in related discipline
• Member of a recognized professional body (IHRMP, SHRMP)
• 5 years relevant working experience with at least 2 years in senior management position in a financial institution
• Good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal)
• Strong knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft outlook
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications and CVs to: