A Financial Institution licensed by the Bank of Ghana is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Head, Internal Audit.
• The Head of Internal Audit will be responsible for developing, planning, executing and reporting results of finance, operations and IT audits together with pragmatic and effective internal controls systems for the company.
Required skills & Experience
• Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent professional qualification in related discipline
• Member of a recognised professional body (ICA Gh, ACCA)
• 5 years relevant work experience with at least 2 years in senior management position in a financial institution
• Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills
• Strong knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Internal and other auditing software and tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications and CVs to: