• install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
• monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
• talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
• troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
• replace parts as required
• provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
• follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
• support the roll-out of new applications
• set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
• respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
• work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
• prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
• rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
• test and evaluate new technology.
Required skills & Experience
• HND or higher in computer science.
• 1+ years of experience in a technical support role.
• Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
• Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
• Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
• Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
• Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
• Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
Location: Kaneshie, Accra
How to Apply
All C.Vs should be sent via:
email@example.com indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail.